You can be assured of our commitment to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Leeway's Home Grown Music Network's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Leeway's Home Grown Music Network's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Leeway's Home Grown Music Network at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Leeway's Home Grown Music Network's web site are provided "as is". Leeway's Home Grown Music Network makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Leeway's Home Grown Music Network does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Leeway's Home Grown Music Network or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Leeway's Home Grown Music Network's Internet site, even if Leeway's Home Grown Music Network or a Leeway's Home Grown Music Network authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Leeway's Home Grown Music Network's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Leeway's Home Grown Music Network does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Leeway's Home Grown Music Network may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Leeway's Home Grown Music Network does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Leeway's Home Grown Music Network has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Leeway's Home Grown Music Network of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Code of Conduct
- We encourage everyone to treat each other with mutual respect. Do not use any communication to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse other users.
- Contributions are welcomed and valued by all users regardless of their ethnicity, class, religion, gender, ability, age or sexuality.
- At any time, and without notice, we may remove postings that are deemed inappropriate, offensive or that violate these Terms of Service.
- Future use of this site may be denied to any user who behaves in a manner deemed inappropriate, offensive or who violates these Terms of Service.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Leeway's Home Grown Music Network's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Privacy statement for Facebook plug-ins
On these web pages, plug-ins of the social network facebook.com are used, which are operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). If you open an Internet page of our website provided with such a plug-in, a connection is established to the Facebook servers, and the plug-in is shown on the Internet page through notification to your browser. In this way, the webpages you have visited are transmitted to the Facebook server. If you are logged in as a member of Facebook, Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook account. When using the plug-in functions (such as by clicking the "Like" button, submitting a comment) this information is also associated with your Facebook account, which can only be prevented by logging out before using the plug-in. We point out that we, as providers of the website, have no knowledge of the transmitted data as well as its use by Facebook. More information on the collection and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights and options for protecting your privacy, can be found in the privacy notices of Facebook.
Privacy statement for the use of Google Analytics
Last updated July 14, 2016 -tlr