Ivan Neville's New Orleans All-Stars - Gettin' Funkier All the Time DVD
Out of print. Only one left in stock.
This concert, recorded at Germany's famous Rockpalast festival in 2004,demonstrate that this all star outfit undoubtedly possess the musical pedigreeto ensure the continued success of the Neville Brothers dynasty in the years tocome. Son of Aaron, Ivan represents the new generation of New Orlean's legendaryNeville Family. Here he fronts a stellar band comprising brother Ian and otherup and coming musicians from the Crescent City. Ivan, who sings and plays bassguitar, announced his arrival as a major talent with the release of hiscritically acclaimed debut solo album in 1988 and which gave him two hitsingles. Two years earlier he had played on The Rolling Stones' 'Dirty Work'album and he has since played with a string of superstars, including KeithRichards and Bonnie Raitt. Acclaimed by critics, Ivan looks set to become amajor star on the music scene.
- Gettin' Funkier All The Time
- Love Slip Up On Ya
- What You Want From Me
- The Ugly Truth
- Don't Cry Now
- Chug-A-Lug (Push And Shove)
- I Cannot Make It
- Fire On The Bayou
- People Say
- Let A Woman Be A Woman
- 'Jamakazi' - Ivan Neville and Friends at the 2004 New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
- Band Line-Up: Ivan Neville, Ian Neville, Hendrix, Richard Cousins, Peter Haas
- Ian is Art Nevilles's son and plays guitar in the All Stars. He also plays with his father's latest incarnation of his truly groundbreaking funk band, The Funky Meters
- Ivan and Ian represent the new generation of New Orlean's legendary Neville Family. Theirs is a brand of contemporary New Orleans funk with more than a nod to their distinguished roots.
|Genre:||R & B|
|Run Time:||146 mins|
|# of Discs:||1|