Here’s a brief summary of our Digital Music Distribution Agreement:
- Grants us the license to distribute your music via Digital Downloads with our technology partners – also known as “Sub-Distributors”.
- We will pay you 70% of all net revenues received on the sale of your digital downloads on a quarterly basis.
- You are responsible for any mechanical or other royalties due on any cover songs or songs otherwise written or published by someone other than you.
- You agree that if we place your music for sale with our partners – you will let us manage those accounts and you will not set up a direct account with our partners during the term.
- You will benefit from any marketing we do to promote the sale of digital downloads through our partners! We will be able to use your name & likeness for marketing & promotional purposes.
- Term of license is for 12 months and will automatically renew unless either party terminates with at least 30 days written notice. Upon notice, termination would occur at end of term.
- You may offer your live recordings as well as your studio recordings for sale. The more content you make available – the more potential sales!
- There is no cost for you to participate!
Email us to sign up.
Partial list of outlets serviced:
|iTunes Music Store|
|MSN Music Service|
|Liquid Digital Media|
|Hudson Entertainment (US)|